Electrical Sales Person Job Description
MDI Electrical is currently seeking a Electrical Sales
Company: MDI Access
Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (engineering, math, building sciences, construction management).
- 5+ years experience in Sales of Electrical Construction
- Must be proficient with EBM Estimating software, Microsoft Office, and the National Electric Code.
- Experience with CAD, BIM (Revit) preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Experience with working with numbers, cost date and managing project budgets.
- Must have established customer base.
- Must be highly organized, and able to follow procedures. Must be able to manage time lines and work with other members of our team.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
Qualified Candidates’ – send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Candidate should be able to provide a complete & accurate cost estimate from contract drawings/specifications and will report directly to the Chief Estimator.
- Attend pre-bid meetings-walk through, etc. Create new customers to grow existing customer base.